I’m a foodie, my wife’s a foodie and my daughter is a foodie. When we bought the Inn in November of 2010, we evaluated what we served for breakfast, we weren’t too impressed, so we set about overhauling what we served in a major way and now our breakfast is our pride and joy. We spend an inordinate amount of time on ensuring that you get an excellent breakfast before you begin exploring the town.
We serve lots of tasty foods with a wide variety of items and all of it super fresh. We believe in providing the possibility of starting the day in a really healthy way, or just go nuts for the crazy waffle with the syrups if you wish. We have an excellent variety of sauces to top your waffles with. We make a delicious Blueberry Lemon, Strawberry Ginger Syrups, as well as a delightful Vanilla Caramel Sauce. Our Fresh Fruit Salad consists of a number of different fresh fruits,and may contain fruits such as Pineapple, Mango, Kiwi, Apples, Grapes, Oranges, Grapes, etc. and is cut daily.
We always dealt with the problem that we did not have a commercial kitchen and were not able to cook any egg dishes. Well, in November of 2015 we decided that we were going to renovate our existing tiny kitchen and enlarge it and make it a commercial kitchen. We now have a very nice Scramble every day. You may see something like Bacon, Sausage, Bell Pepper and Onion Scramble with Jack Cheese, or other vegetable/meat/egg mixture. If you just want a simple scrambled eggs, please let us know. We’d be happy to accommodate you.
When we had to select our coffee, we tasted a lot of different coffees and ultimately decided on a super-premium coffee, an Italian roast, from Boyd’s Coffee, we’re sure you will agree that it is excellent. The same goes for our Orange Juice and our jams, we tasted a whole bunch of them and we selected the best jam we could find, Bonne Maman. We think you will agree that our breakfast ranks among the best.
Our breakfast buffet awaits you each morning. Join us in the light-filled dining room and select among the items listed here:
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Toppings: Flax Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Sunflower Seed, Walnuts, Almonds, Shaved Coconut, Dried Banana Chips
- Warm Fruit Compote
- Freshly Made Waffle Bar
- Strawberries, Blueberries and Warm Fruit Compote as toppings
- A Variety of Syrups: 100% Maple, Regular, Sugar Free, homemade Blueberry Lemon, Strawberry Ginger and our new Vanilla Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Chips and Nutella
- Obertal Scramble
- Two sautéed vegetables with Bacon and Sausage, scrambled with fresh, hand-cracked eggs, a touch of heavy cream and Jack Cheese
- Bagels and English Muffins
- A variety of Jams from Bonne Maman, Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese
- Premium Orange Juice
- A selection of Teas
- Hot Chocolate
- Hot Apple Cider
- Organic Italia D’Oro Fresh Brewed Premium Coffee
May we suggest our Apple Pie Waffle:
- Make a fresh waffle
- Pour some Vanilla Caramel Sauce over the top
- Top it with our homemade Warm Cinnamon-Apple Compote
- Add a bit more Burnt Caramel Sauce for good measure
- Finally – top it off with a delightful dollop of our Whipped Cream
- Eat – Yum, Yum, Yum