BRING THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
Growing up as a kid we always had a dog and invariably when we traveled we had to kennel Sheba, our dog. We were always disappointed that she couldn’t travel with us to the many different places we visited. When I decided to buy my own Inn, I felt it was important to allow each guest to bring their dog. That is why Obertal Inn is a dog friendly Inn.
We take the relationship our guests have with their dogs very seriously and we would not want anyone to travel without their companion, so we make special accommodations for allowing dogs in our rooms.
Every room that has had a pet is cleaned with extra attention to ensure that no guest is ever exposed to a dog smell when entering a room. We take great pride in the impeccable cleanliness of our rooms.
We do ask every guest who chooses to bring their pet to abide by the following rules:
- Dog Fee is $25 per night, per pet plus applicable sales tax.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per room.
- Dogs may not sleep on the bed or furniture, but rather on their own blanket.
- No service is provided in dog-friendly rooms without the pet owner being present.
- Guest is responsible for:
– cleaning up after their dog
– damages done to the room by their dog
– complaint resolution costs caused by your dog